It's never easy for me -- I knit two repeats of my dayflowers scarf pattern and found an error. Frog. Knit one repeat -- decided beads are too big. Frog. Try smaller beads and success -- I like it.


This is the yellow Yubina cashmere that I started another project in. It is finer than Zephyr. I like the 8/0 seed beads for the cast on, but I think the 11/0 beads are better in the body of the scarf. They don't jump out but twinkle a bit instead.


I have finished 2 repeats and it looks fine so now to put together the pattern. If you're interested, I'll post it in the next day or so. It is easy enough for someone with only a little experience doing lace to manage.

The Medea pattern will go out to my test knitters on July 1. So I will be working on the text for it in the next few days.

© Cheryl Fuller, 2007. All  rights reserved.